Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12, 2012- "Got Preemie?" Fundraiser

My wonderful husband has the biggest heart and while we were in the NICU with Will, he had the grand idea to head up a fundraiser to raise money for the Common Bonds parent group in the NICU.  Below is a link to the news piece that aired tonight about Common Bonds and the fundraiser.  

I know I don't always say it, but I am so proud of my husband!  It's been a crazy two months since we've been home from the NICU and with this fundraiser and I haven't made it easy on Brandon, but I am so proud to be married to the man with a huge heart.  I hope the fundraiser raises a lot of money for Common Bonds so parents in the NICU will be well cared for, just like us!




http://www.kutv.com/news/features/pay-it-forward/stories/vid_45.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment